Get ready for the ultimate fall treat with these delightful pumpkin muffins! They’re so fluffy, moist, and packed with that irresistible pumpkin pie spice that screams autumn.
Fluffy Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease or spray a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a big bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, eggs, almond milk, oil, maple syrup, vinegar, and vanilla until it’s all well combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add those dry ingredients into the wet mix and stir until everything is just blended.
- Use a 1/3-cup measuring scoop to scoop out the batter into the muffin tin. Pop it in the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- After baking, let the muffins cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Now, grab a cozy blanket, a warm beverage, and enjoy these pumpkin muffins that are sure to bring the fall vibes right to your taste buds!