This amazing Hot Chocolate from Paris totally changed my life, and I’m super excited to share this life-changing recipe with you now. Seriously, it’s incredibly delicious and not for the faint of heart!
Are you ready for a rich, thick, and sinfully chocolatey experience? Inspired by the famous Angelina café in Paris, this Parisian Hot Chocolate is a game-changer. Picture this: a simple cup filled with decadent chocolate goodness, topped with whipped cream, and paired perfectly with a fresh, flaky croissant.
Now, let’s dive into making this heavenly treat with ingredients that speak the language of comfort:
Paris Hot Chocolate
- ¾ cup of milk about 180g
- 1 cup of cream approximately 240g
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon of espresso powder
- 8 ounces of good-quality dark chocolate around 226g with 60-70% cocoa, chopped or in chips
- Throw all the ingredients into a nonstick saucepan and give it a good stir.
- Put the pan over medium-low heat, and stir with a spatula for about 5-7 minutes until the chocolate melts completely and the mixture starts to boil.
- Take it off the heat and serve it hot! For the full experience, top it with some plain whipped cream and enjoy it with a fresh croissant.