Create these delightful chocolate strawberry yogurt clusters with just six simple ingredients! This easy, no-bake treat is perfect for a satisfying dessert or a snack anytime.
Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt Clusters
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together diced strawberries, plain Greek yogurt, and honey until well combined.
- Spoon 2-tablespoon portions onto the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
- Take the yogurt clusters out of the freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate, coating both sides.
- Place the chocolate-covered clusters back on the baking sheet and sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Freeze until solid.
- Store your delicious clusters in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.