Get ready to be wowed by this amazing Cottage Cheese nice cream! It’s a guilt-free, protein-packed frozen delight that’s as smooth as soft-serve ice cream. All you need is a stash of frozen fruits, and you can whip up this cool dessert whenever you crave a sweet treat. We went for a scrumptious strawberry banana flavor, but don’t hesitate to let your imagination run wild with your preferred fruit combos!
Cottage Cheese Nice Cream
- 1/2 cup full-fat cottage cheese high quality
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey adjust to taste
- In your blender bowl, combine cottage cheese, banana, half of the frozen strawberries, and honey.
- Start the blender, pause to mix, then blend again.
- Add more frozen strawberries until you reach the desired thickness and creamy consistency. Enjoy your delightful treat!