Indulge in a hearty breakfast with this easy-to-make 3-Ingredient Coconut Chia Pudding! Sprinkle your preferred fruits and coconut flakes on top, and you’re in for a treat!
Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon sweetener of your choice
- Optional: Blueberries raspberries, and coconut flakes for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl or a sealable container, and give it a good stir.
- Cover it up, pop it in the fridge for about 2 hours or until it thickens, and get ready to savor!
- This delightful pudding can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy the goodness whenever you please!