I love making this delicious and healthier version of the pumpkin loaf that used to be my go-to treat at Starbucks! It’s super easy to whip up because your blender does most of the hard work, and it’s packed with nourishing ingredients.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 can of pumpkin puree or 1 cooked sweet potato
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips plus extra for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In your trusty blender or food processor, toss in all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Gently fold in those tasty chocolate chips.
- Pour the mix into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top because why not!
- Bake for around 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out squeaky clean.
- Let the loaf cool for about 20 minutes. Then, take it out of the pan, slice it up, and indulge in the goodness!