Get ready for a delightful breakfast treat with this easy-to-make Stuffed Air Fryer French Toast! Perfect for a lazy Saturday morning, this dish features a luscious cream cheese filling and is crowned with fresh strawberries. Plus, a dash of brown sugar adds a sweet, crispy touch!
Air Fryer French Toast
- 12 slices of bread
- 1 8- ounce container of whipped cream cheese
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- Powdered sugar or maple syrup for garnish
- Take two slices of bread and spread whipped cream cheese on one side of each slice.
- Press the cream cheese sides together to create a sandwich.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
- Dip the cream cheese sandwich into the egg mixture, ensuring both sides are thoroughly coated.
- Repeat until all the bread slices are used and coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the coated sandwiches in a single layer in the air fryer basket or tray, working in batches if needed.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of brown sugar on the tops of each sandwich.
- Air fry the sandwiches for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through to ensure even browning.
- Check for doneness by ensuring the toast is crispy and the cream cheese is melted.
- Once cooked, remove the sandwiches from the air fryer.
- Dust the air-fried French toast with powdered sugar or drizzle maple syrup on top for added sweetness.
- Serve immediately and relish the deliciousness!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.