Get ready for the ultimate last-minute summer treat – the amazing Triple Berry Crumble with a Crunchy Oat Topping! You can whip up this tasty dessert in less than 10 minutes of easy peasy prep time. It’ll be ready in under an hour, just in time for Memorial Day or any summer gathering.
This delightful dish strikes the perfect balance between a generous amount of crumble and a burst of juicy berries. And guess what? It’s not just delicious, it’s kinda healthy too! Who wouldn’t want to dive into this fantastic dessert that’s a breeze to make? Count me in!
Triple Berry Crumble With Oats
Oat Crumble Topping:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup oats
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
Triple Berry Filling:
- 3-4 cups mixed berries of your choice fresh or frozen, about 1 lb, roughly chopped if needed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and butter the bottom of a 9×13″ baking dish.
- In a glass bowl, mix the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk well to ensure there are no lumps. Add the cold, cubed butter, and use your hands to rub it in until the mixture looks like large bread crumbs.
- In the baking dish, combine the berries, cornstarch, lemon juice, and salt. Mix everything until well combined.
- Evenly spread the crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the crumble is golden and crispy.
- Serve warm, preferably with vanilla ice cream or cold whipped cream!