Introducing the most AMAZING STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ever! If you’ve savored my unbeatable cheesecake recipe before, this strawberry twist is equally incredible. Picture the smoothest, creamiest cheesecake crowned with a zesty strawberry topping that’ll make you crave seconds, thirds, and even fourths!
This strawberry cheesecake is a slice of heaven: featuring my flawless, creamy cheesecake adored by many, and adorned with a simple strawberry compote that perfectly enhances the flavor, bringing a burst of freshness ideal for those sunny summer days. If there’s one recipe you must try this summer, make it this one!
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs about 190g
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 4 packages 8 oz each full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar about 325g
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup heavy cream at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream at room temperature
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lb strawberries roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sugar about 55g
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Fresh strawberries for optional decoration
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Blend graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter until smooth.
- Butter the bottom of a 9” springform pan and press in the crust mixture tightly.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well.
- Lightly whisk eggs and add them slowly to the batter, mixing at low speed until just combined.
- Add cream, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, vanilla, and cornstarch. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the crust, seal pan with foil, and place it in a water-filled tray.
- Bake for 75-80 minutes. Do not open the oven. The cheesecake should have firm edges and a jiggly center.
- Cool at room temp for 2-3 hours, then refrigerate overnight.
- Mix strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes until saucy and thick. Let it cool.
- Transfer the chilled cheesecake to a serving stand, cover with strawberry compote.
- Decorate with fresh strawberries, serve, and enjoy!
- Use full-fat ingredients for the best results.
- If graham crackers are unavailable, try wheat digestive biscuits.
- Ensure a tight springform pan to prevent water leakage.
- Let the cheesecake cool overnight for the ideal texture.
- Feel free to swap strawberries with your favorite berries!