Get ready for a flavor explosion with these amazing Spicy Chicken Tikka Sliders that are sure to wow your taste buds! If you loved my Tandoori Chicken Naan Rolls, you absolutely must give these a try because, trust me, they’re even more delicious! Picture this: soft and fluffy Sweet Rolls, loaded with a mouthwatering spicy Chicken Tikka filling, garlic mayo, and oodles of cheese.
Spicy Chicken Tikka Sliders
- 1 lb chicken tenders cut into cubes (about 5-6 tenders)
- 4 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1 to 1.5 teaspoons salt adjust to your liking
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chili powder or cayenne
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili or cayenne
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Optional: a drop of yellow or orange food color
*Spicy Garlic Mayo:*
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce optional
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne or red chili powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 pack of King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 count – or use any slider rolls of choice
- ¼ onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney optional
- 6 slices of cheese I used mild cheddar
- Cut the chicken into 1-2″ cubes and mix with all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let it rest for at least 1 hour, ideally 4-12 hours.
- Preheat your oven to the broiler setting.
- Thread the marinated chicken onto 4-5 skewers and place them on a baking dish. Broil for 7-8 minutes on each side until nicely charred.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes, then chop into smaller pieces.
*Spicy Garlic Mayo:*
- – Mix all the mayo ingredients in a bowl. Taste and adjust as needed.
- – Melt the butter in the microwave and mix in garlic powder and chopped parsley.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (conventional).
- Slice the Hawaiian Rolls in half horizontally and place on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Spread the garlic mayo on both sides.
- Add the chopped chicken on the bottom half, press down lightly.
- Sprinkle thinly sliced onions and drizzle tamarind chutney.
- Top with cheese slices, then close with the top half of the buns and press down.
- Brush on the garlic butter and bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve and savor the goodness!