Here’s an easy and delicious Red Velvet Brownie recipe perfect for Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day! These brownies are a breeze to make, and they’re extra tasty, especially if you’re generous with the chocolate.
Red Velvet Brownie
- 12 tablespoons equivalent to 180g of butter
- About 3/4 cup approximately 160g of sugar
- 1/3 cup around 30g of cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup about 100g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- Red food coloring
- 1.7 ounces 50g of dark chocolate
- 1.7 ounces 50g of white chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 335°F and prepare a 9-inch pan.
- In a heatproof bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, and cocoa powder. Place the bowl over a double boiler and whisk until the mixture becomes glossy, and the sugar dissolves (about 2-3 minutes).
- Remove the bowl from heat and let it cool for 3 minutes. Then, add the eggs one at a time, whisking until combined.
- Sift in the dry ingredients and gently fold them in.
- Add the red food coloring and mix until combined.
- Finally, fold in the chopped dark and white chocolate.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 18-19 minutes.
- Let the brownies rest at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before digging in!
- Enjoy these delightful Red Velvet Brownies with your loved ones!