Introducing the ultimate fall beverage from Starbucks, now available right in your own kitchen – the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew! Let’s master the art of crafting everyone’s beloved autumn drink from Starbucks, but with our own special touch. This delightful concoction strikes the perfect balance, offering just a hint of pumpkin spice without overwhelming sweetness.
If you haven’t tried the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at Starbucks yet, picture this: it’s cold brew coffee sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped off with a luxurious pumpkin cream cold foam. And here’s the best part – even if you’re not crazy about pumpkin spice lattes, this drink is a game-changer. It’s wonderfully festive, capturing all those cozy fall feelings without overpowering your taste buds.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Starbucks Copycat
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vanilla syrup
- 1/3 cup whole milk or 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice add more for a stronger pumpkin spice taste
- Cold brew iced coffee, or iced espresso
- Vanilla syrup to sweeten coffee
- Additional pumpkin pie spice to sprinkle on top
- In a glass measuring cup, combine heavy cream, pumpkin puree, vanilla syrup, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Whisk vigorously for 30 seconds to 2 minutes until the mixture becomes foamy and thick, but be careful not to over-whisk. It may take longer if whisking by hand, or quicker with an electric whisk.
- Pour cold brew, iced coffee, or iced espresso into a glass over ice, and sweeten with vanilla syrup to taste, leaving some space at the top for the foam.
- Gently spoon the pumpkin cream cold foam on top, adjusting the amount to your preference. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice for that extra seasonal touch.
- Sip, savor, and enjoy your homemade Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew!
- Adjust sweetness to your liking by adding more vanilla syrup or your preferred creamer.
- For a dairy-free version, experiment with froth-friendly dairy alternatives.
- Store any leftover pumpkin cream cold foam in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.