These Peanut Butter Yogurt Ice Cream Sticks are a breeze to make with just a handful of ingredients. Imagine biting into a creamy delight with a surprise Oreo cookie hidden in the center, all coated in a luscious chocolate shell. These treats are not only delicious but also super easy to whip up!
Peanut Butter Oreo Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 6 Oreos
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Crushed peanuts and a dash of sea salt for that extra crunch
- In a bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and maple syrup until it’s all blended.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the creamy center of each Oreo cookie.
- Dip each Oreo into the yogurt mixture, ensuring a nice, even coating. Place the coated Oreos on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the tray for about an hour until the yogurt coating becomes firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip each frozen yogurt-coated Oreo into the melted chocolate, making sure they are fully coated.
- Place the dipped Oreos back on the parchment paper-lined tray.
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts and a pinch of sea salt over the chocolate-dipped Oreos.
- Freeze the tray until the chocolate sets and the pops become firm, which usually takes about 2 hours or until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, wrap them individually in parchment paper or plastic wrap, transfer to a sealable freezer bag, and store in the freezer for 2-4 months.