Hey chai enthusiasts! Get ready for a treat with this No Bake Chai Tres Leches Cake that’s just for you. This amazingly moist cake infused with delightful chai flavor is a breeze to make—only 7 ingredients and 15 minutes of effort!
Can you believe how easy it is? The taste and appearance are absolutely fantastic.
No Bake Chai Tres Leches Cake
- 1 cup 240g milk
- 2-4 tablespoons chai adjust to your chai preference
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- Approximately ¾ of a 14 oz can 300g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 14 oz can 400g evaporated milk
- About 35-40 ladyfingers from 1.5 packs of 24 ladyfingers each
- 1 ½ cups 360g heavy cream for decoration
- Optional: freeze-dried strawberries and pistachios for decoration
- In a saucepan, simmer 1 cup of milk, 2-4 tablespoons of chai, and ¼ teaspoon of cardamom on medium-low heat for 3-5 minutes to create the chai mixture.
- Whisk together the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and strained chai to create the three-milk mixture. Adjust the flavor according to your liking.
- In a clean 7×11″ dish, stack ladyfingers tightly to form one layer. Fill gaps by trimming ladyfingers.
- Use a ¼ cup measure to drench the ladyfingers with half of the chai mixture. Don’t worry about it seeming like a lot—the ladyfingers will absorb it.
- Wait 10-20 minutes for the ladyfingers to soak up most of the chai mixture.
- Repeat the process for the second layer of ladyfingers.
- Place the dish in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Spread half of the whipped cream on top of the ladyfingers, using an offset spatula to even it out.
- Pipe the remaining half in dollops using a French star tip.
- Decorate with crushed freeze-dried strawberries and chopped pistachios.
- Serve and enjoy this delightful No Bake Chai Tres Leches Cake!