Introducing an AMAZING dessert that’s an absolute must-try! When I asked for your opinion on whether to make a Biscoff or Salted Caramel Cheesecake, the vote was split 50/50. So, I decided to combine them, and the result is just WOW! You’ve got to give this recipe a shot—perfect for your Thanksgiving menu.
Get ready for a delicious, creamy, and super easy No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake with a luscious salted caramel surprise in the middle.
No Bake Biscoff Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- About 26 Biscoff cookies 200g
- 6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter 85g
Salted Caramel Sauce:
- 15 soft or chewy caramels
- 1-2 tablespoons cream
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- 3 packs of cream cheese 8 ounces each (680g), at room temperature
- ⅓ cup sugar 75g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Biscoff cookie butter 240g
- 1 cup heavy cream 240g
- – ½ cup melted Biscoff cookie butter
- Brush a 9-inch springform pan with butter.
- In a food processor, blend the Biscoff cookies with melted butter until they form a smooth crumb.
- Press the crumbs into the pan tightly to create a crust. Chill in the fridge to set.
- For the salted caramel, melt the caramels, cream, and salt together in a nonstick pan on low heat. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese with sugar, vanilla, and salt until creamy (1-2 minutes).
- Add Biscoff cookie butter and mix until combined.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold it into the cheesecake batter.
- Transfer half of the batter into the pan with the crust and spread it out.
- Pour the salted caramel sauce over the batter, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Chill for 10 minutes to firm up the caramel.
- Add the remaining cheesecake batter on top, spreading gently to avoid disturbing the caramel layer.
- Smooth the top with an offset spatula. Cover and refrigerate overnight until set.
- Carefully remove the cheesecake from the pan and place it on a serving stand.
- Warm up the Biscoff cookie butter until pourable, then drizzle it on top of the cheesecake. Spread out and decorate with crushed Biscoff cookies (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!