Did you know you can whip up your own tasty ice cream at home with just a few ingredients? No need for a fancy ice cream machine! This no-churn ice cream recipe is super simple, and you get to choose your favorite flavors!
Bring the joy of a summer fair right to your kitchen with this easy and yummy Homemade Cotton Candy Ice Cream. Pop it in the freezer overnight, and voila – you’ve got the ultimate summer treat that everyone will be asking for again and again!
Homemade Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- 4 cups heavy cream divided
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk divided
- 2 cups pink cotton candy
- 2 cups blue cotton candy
- 1 cup funfetti sprinkles or white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- In a stand mixer, mix 2 cups of heavy cream, 7 ounces of condensed milk, and the pink cotton candy until soft peaks form. Transfer it to a bowl and set it aside.
- Using the same bowl, mix the remaining 2 cups of heavy cream, 7 ounces of condensed milk, and the blue cotton candy until soft peaks form.
- In a loaf pan, layer the ice cream by alternating between the pink and blue mixtures. Sprinkle with your favorite toppings like sprinkles and chocolate chips. Freeze it overnight.
- Your homemade ice cream can be stored in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Enjoy the deliciousness!