Introducing the perfect holiday delight for your family’s breakfast or brunch – USA-style Holiday Monkey Bread! Created with Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls, a luscious cream cheese filling, chopped pecans, and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, this irresistible recipe promises a gooey, sticky, and absolutely delicious treat.
Holiday Monkey Bread
- 3 cans Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls
- 1 package 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch bundt pan generously and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the softened cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Open the cans of Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls, roll out the dough on a large cutting board, and cut each large rectangle into 24 even squares. Note: Each can provides 18 squares, making a total of 54 squares with 3 cans.
- Gently stretch each square, add about ½ teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to the center, fold in the corners, and roll into balls. Place the dough balls in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the cinnamon sugar mixture over the dough balls, combining carefully until all balls are thoroughly coated.
- In a pan on the stove over medium heat, melt butter and add light brown sugar. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add a small amount of the butter and brown sugar mixture to cover the bottom of the prepared bundt pan. Sprinkle pecans over it, then arrange half of the dough balls. Add another layer of pecans and dough balls, sprinkling any remaining cinnamon sugar on top.
- Pour the remaining butter and brown sugar mixture evenly over the dough balls. Bake for 60 minutes.
- Once done, allow it to cool for about 10 minutes before carefully flipping it out of the bundt pan and serving.