Did you know that the liquid from a can of chickpeas, called aquafaba, works wonders as a vegan alternative to egg whites? Transform it into something delightful with this chocolate mousse recipe!
Chocolate Aquafaba Mousse
- 30 juicy raspberries
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Squeeze the goodness out of those raspberries by pushing them through a fine mesh sieve to get all the juicy pulp.
- Heat up that vibrant raspberry pulp until it starts to simmer, then throw in the chocolate. Cover it up and let it rest for a cozy 5 minutes.
- While that magic is happening, whip up the heavy cream until it stands tall in stiff peaks.
- Gently stir the smooth raspberry-chocolate mix into the whipped cream.
- Now, fold everything together with a light touch until it’s beautifully mixed.
- Time to serve! Make it extra special with a dollop of whipped cream and some extra raspberries on top.
- Indulge in this delightful treat – it’s a sweet symphony of flavors in every spoonful!