Just two words for you: Cheesecake. Brownies. I’ve got the easy recipe below because you absolutely need these in your life right now!
- 4 oz dark chocolate 60-70% cocoa
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter 1.25 sticks
- 3/4 cup sugar 3/4 cup
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp instant coffee mixed with 1 tsp hot water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder 1/3 cup
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese 1 block
- 1/3 cup sugar 1/3 cup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup heavy cream 1/3 cup
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 5 oz dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- White chocolate optional
- Preheat your oven to 340°F and line a 9×9-inch pan.
- For the cheesecake, whisk together cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla, salt, cream, and cornstarch until creamy. Set aside.
- For the brownies, melt dark chocolate and butter in the microwave. Whisk eggs and sugar until light, then add the melted chocolate, coffee mix, and dry ingredients. Gently fold together.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan. Carefully add the cheesecake batter on top for a lovely layered effect.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the edges are set but the center is slightly wobbly. Let it cool at room temperature, then chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Top it off with warm ganache, chill for another 15 minutes, and voila!
- Serve chilled and enjoy the deliciousness!