Get ready for the most amazing mug cake in our midnight mug cake series! You won’t believe it – Biscoff has outshone chocolate this time. This Biscoff mug cake is not only incredibly moist and tender but also unbelievably delicious. It beats any Biscoff cake I’ve ever had, and the best part? It takes less than 5 minutes to make. Trust me, give it a shot – it’s totally worth it!
Here’s a super easy recipe for a tender and moist Biscoff mug cake that you can whip up in just 5 minutes to satisfy your late-night sweet cravings.
Biscoff Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons Biscoff cookie butter
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a 10-12oz microwave-safe mug, mix together the Biscoff cookie butter, milk, and oil until it’s well combined.
- Add the sugar and give it a good stir.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Gently stir until everything is combined, making sure to scrape the edges and bottom of the mug.
- Clean up the edges of the mug, then microwave it on high for 60-90 seconds (I find 80 seconds perfect for this cake).
- Serve it warm, and for an extra treat, spread some more Biscoff cookie butter on top!