Hey there! Drop everything and whip up this amazing No Bake Cheesecake right away. Trust me, it’s unbelievably good. Creamy, dreamy, and just what a cheesecake should be. And the best part? No baking, no fuss—just pure deliciousness!
It’s a heavenly blend of richness, creaminess, and the perfect balance of flavors. Plus, it’ll only take you 15 minutes and less than 10 ingredients to create this masterpiece, giving even the classic New York cheesecake a run for its money!
Best No Bake Cheesecake
- 7-8 full sheets of Graham Crackers or Wheat Digestives about 130g
- 1/2 cup 90g melted unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 28 oz 800g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup 150g granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tablespoons lemon juice to taste
- 1/2 cup 120g sour cream
- 1/2 cup 120g chilled heavy cream
- 1/2 cup 120g chilled and whipped heavy cream
- Fresh berries
- Grind the graham crackers, then mix with melted butter and salt.
- Line a 9” springform pan with parchment paper.
- Press the crust mixture tightly into the bottom of the pan. Chill in the fridge.
- Use a stand mixer to blend cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt until creamy (~2 minutes).
- Add sour cream and lemon juice; mix until combined.
- Whisk the heavy cream separately until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the filling onto the crust, smoothing it with an offset spatula.
- Chill the cheesecake in the fridge for 4 hours (or overnight) until fully set.
- Top with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!