Get ready for an amazing journey into the world of the best cheesecake ever! It’s simple, classic, and guess what? No need for a tricky water bath! Imagine a smooth, rich, and creamy texture on a bed of a crispy homemade graham cracker crust. Let’s dive into making this deliciousness!
Best Cheesecake Ever
- 1.5 cups of graham crackers
- 2.5 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
- 32 ounces of cream cheese
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream about 130g
- 1 cup of sour cream about 260g
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Extra cream for decoration
- Bring all your ingredients to room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, blend the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter until super smooth.
- Butter the bottom of a 9” springform pan and press in the crust mixture tightly. Bake for 8-10 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
- For the cheesecake batter, cream the cream cheese until it’s creamy (3-5 minutes). Add sugar, salt, and vanilla. Cream again until well combined (3-5 minutes).
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and add them slowly to the batter at low speed until just combined.
- Mix in the cream, sour cream, and lemon juice at low speed until just combined. Don’t forget to scrape the sides!
- Fold in the cornstarch and pour the batter into the crust. Seal your pan tightly with aluminum foil on the outside.
- Create a water bath by placing a tray with 1-2 inches of boiling water in your oven. Put the pan in the water and bake for 75-80 minutes. No peeking! The cheesecake should be firm at the edges but jiggly inside when done.
- Cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Gently release the edges with a knife (but don’t remove the pan). Cover with foil and cool for 2-3 hours at room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
- When you’re ready to dazzle your taste buds, decorate with cream and serve!
- Get ready to impress with the creamiest, dreamiest cheesecake ever! Enjoy!