Indulge in the magic of this 5-minute chocolate mug cake, the ultimate solution for your late-night chocolate cravings! This quick and delightful treat is not only egg-free but also incredibly tasty.
5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 28g
- 1 ounce dark chocolate 28g
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour a bit less than a full scoop
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles or other chocolate chunks/chips for the center
- In a microwave-safe mug (10-12oz), combine the butter and 1 ounce of dark chocolate. Microwave in 15-20 second bursts until melted and well-mixed.
- Add the milk and sugar, then use a fork to mix thoroughly.
- Sift in the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt), gently stirring with the fork. Make sure to scrape the edges for a well-combined batter.
- Dip the chocolate truffles in the center without pushing them to the bottom.
- Clean the mug’s edges if necessary, then microwave for 60-70 seconds.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
For accurate flour measurement, fluff it up with a fork and fill the tablespoon, wiping off any excess flour above the rim. Now, you’re ready to savor your delicious homemade mug cake!