Get ready for a taste bud adventure with the most amazing carrot cake ever! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, and the texture is unbelievably moist. Give it a try!
Zucchini Carrot Cake
- 3/4 cup of oil
- 1 1/3 cups of sugar 300g
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups of flour 225g
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of cloves
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of shredded carrots 200g
- 1/2 cup of shredded zucchini 80g
- 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts roasted
- 1/3 cup of chopped oranges
And for the scrumptious cream cheese frosting:
- 6 ounces of cream cheese 170g
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter 42g
- 125 g of icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line your baking pan.
- Whisk together the oil and sugar, then add the eggs and mix for 1-2 minutes until a thick mixture forms.
- Sift together all the remaining dry ingredients, fold them into the egg mixture, add vanilla, and fold in.
- Add the carrots and zucchini, mixing gently. Finally, fold in the chopped walnuts and oranges.
- Pour the mixture into your pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Whip up the cream cheese frosting by whisking together the ingredients for 2-3 minutes at room temperature.
- Once the cake has cooled, cover it with the frosting, and it’s ready to be served! Enjoy the deliciousness!