Making this treat is way simpler than crafting individual chocolate-covered pretzels! Add a delightful crunch by sprinkling some toffee on top.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 10 ounces of dark chocolate melting wafers
- 15 ounces of white chocolate melting wafers
- 11 ounces of caramel bits
- 4 cups of mini pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup of toffee bits for sprinkling
- Toss the dark chocolate, white chocolate, and caramel bits into a slow cooker.
- Set it on low for 1-2 hours, or until everything melts. Give it a good stir.
- Throw in the mini pretzels and mix until they’re all nicely coated.
- Use a scoop to place small portions of the covered pretzels on a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some toffee bits on top, then pop it in the refrigerator for up to an hour to harden.
- Serve it up and savor the deliciousness!