Indulge in the delightful pairing of chocolate and peanut butter with this easy-to-make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pretzel Tart.
Salted Chocolate And Peanut Butter Pretzel Tart
- 3 cups of peanut butter pretzels
- 6 tablespoons of softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups of chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Flaky sea salt for garnish
- Chopped roasted peanuts for garnish
- In a food processor, blend 3 cups of peanut butter pretzels with 6 tablespoons of softened unsalted butter until you get fine crumbs resembling wet sand. Press this mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of an 8-inch tart pan. Spread a layer of creamy peanut butter on top and then place it in the freezer as you move on to the next step.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of chopped dark chocolate and 1 cup of heavy cream over medium heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate completely melts, creating a smooth ganache. This takes about 4 minutes. Pour the ganache over the peanut butter layer and return the tart to the freezer to set for 45 minutes.
- Once set, garnish your creation with flaky sea salt and chopped roasted peanuts. Then, simply slice and serve this decadent Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pretzel Tart to enjoy the perfect blend of sweet and salty flavors!