What do you get when you combine 4 simple ingredients, spend just a few minutes whipping it up, and end up with a treat so tasty it could easily pass as dessert? Well, my friend, you’ve stumbled upon the magic of my peanut butter banana smoothie! This delightful drink is bursting with creamy peanut butter, a ripe banana, and good ol’ rolled oats, creating a breakfast that’s not only scrumptious but also super healthy.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup of whole rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- A handful of ice
- Optional: Chocolate chips for that extra touch
- Toss the frozen banana, oats, peanut butter, and almond milk into your trusty blender. Give it a whirl until everything becomes silky smooth. Add some ice and any other extras you like, blend again, and witness the creamy magic unfold.
- Pour the goodness into one big glass or two smaller ones. Feel free to sprinkle some chocolate chips on top if you’re feeling a bit fancy.
- Voilà! You’ve just created a fantastic peanut butter banana smoothie that’s perfect for starting your day on a tasty note.