Get ready for a treat that’s perfect for all you cookies and cream fans out there! Imagine a delicious combination of chocolate chip cookie goodness at the bottom, a layer of rich chocolate cake, and the whole thing soaking in a luscious Hershey’s cookies and cream sauce!
Oreo Poke Cake Cookie
- 1 package of chocolate cake mix prepared according to package instructions
- 16 oz of prepared cookie dough we used our favorite recipe
- 3 bars of 8 oz Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream Chocolate
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 16 oz of whipped topping
- 2 cups of Oreo Cookies roughly chopped
- chocolate sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Take an 11 x 7 baking dish and spread the cookie dough evenly at the bottom. Then, pour the prepared cake batter on top. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Let it cool.
- In a bowl, break apart the cookies and cream bars. Pour in the heavy cream. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until it’s completely melted.
- Once the cake has cooled, use the back of a wooden spoon to poke holes in it. Pour the melted cookies and cream mixture over the cake.
- Top it all off with whipped topping, chopped Oreo cookies, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.