Indulge in the delight of a No Bake Cookies And Cream Mousse Cake! This easy-to-make treat requires just 7 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. Picture a heavenly dessert with a chocolate cookie crust, layers of cookies and cream mousse, and a luscious chocolate ganache. Sounds fancy, but fear not—it’s a breeze to whip up, perfect for your summer gatherings! Make it in a 9×9 serving dish or opt for individual dessert cups.
No Bake Cookies and Cream Mousse Cake
- 35 chocolate cream cookies 450g
- 6 tbsp melted unsalted butter 85g
- Pinch of salt
**Cookies and cream mousse:**
- 1 8 z block cream cheese 226g
- 2-4 tbsp granulated sugar to taste
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups chilled heavy cream 480g
- 20 chocolate cream cookies 260g
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream 240g
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips 200g
- ¾ cup chilled heavy cream 180g
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3-4 crushed chocolate cream cookies
- Blend cookies, melted butter, and salt until they form a fine crumb.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
- Press the cookie crumb into the pan, forming a crust. Freeze while preparing other components.
**Cookies And Cream Mousse:**
- Grind chocolate cream cookies and set aside.
- Whisk cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add chilled heavy cream and whisk until thick.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Place chocolate in a bowl.
- Bring cream to a boil, pour over chocolate, cover, and stir after 5 minutes until smooth.
- Spread half of the mousse on the crust. Pour and spread half of the ganache. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Repeat for the remaining layers (or opt for a 2-layer version). Let ganache set in the freezer.
- Cover and chill the cake overnight (at least 4 hours).
- Whip heavy cream with sugar until medium peaks form.
- Spread on top of the chilled cake and sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Serve and relish the deliciousness!