Indulge in the delight of the easiest and most perfect no-bake cheesecake ever! This simple recipe guarantees a silky and luscious dessert that chills to perfection in the fridge. Unlike traditional cheesecakes, this no-bake version is wonderfully light, just the right amount of sweet, and absolutely refreshing!
No Bake Cheesecake
- 225 g of Graham crackers about 2 cups
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 90 g of melted butter
- 450 g of cream cheese 2 8oz packs
- 125 g of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2-4 tbsp of lemon juice
- 175 g of sour cream 3/4 cup
- 175 g of heavy cream 3/4 cup + an extra 1/3 cup for optional decoration
- If you prefer a crispier crust, preheat the oven to 350F.
- Create the crust by blending Graham crackers with sugar and mixing in melted butter.
- Grease the bottom of a 9 to 10” tart pan and firmly pack the crust into it, bringing it partially up the sides.
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes, then let the crust cool.
- Whisk the cream cheese in a bowl for 3-5 minutes until creamy, ensuring to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add sugar and whisk for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Incorporate vanilla, salt, lemon juice, and sour cream, whisking until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the batter until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the crust, spreading it evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Optionally, whip up some more heavy cream for decorating your cheesecake.
- Serve and savor every delicious bite!