Hey there, baking buddies! Let’s dive into making this super easy Classic Vanilla Bundt cake together. No fancy skills needed, just simple ingredients and steps. It’s a breeze – only 10 minutes of effort, and in just 40 minutes, you’ll have a mouthwatering, soft, and moist cake ready to enjoy! 🍰
This one’s perfect for all you baking beginners or anyone craving a straightforward recipe. I’m crossing my fingers you’ll adore it as much as I do. Oh, and here’s a little secret: the key to perfection is using top-notch vanilla bean paste!
Easy Classic Vanilla Bundt Cake
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour 195g
- ¼ cup cornstarch 35g
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup oil 100g
- ¼ cup melted butter 57g
- 1 cup granulated sugar 220g
- 2 eggs + 1 egg white
- ½ cup buttermilk 120g; or substitute with ½ cup milk + 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- 1.5 to 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (conventional).
- In a bowl, sift together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Give it a good mix and set it aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, and melted butter for 1-2 minutes until it changes color. Add the eggs, egg white, and vanilla, whisking for another 1-2 minutes.
- Alternate adding a third of the buttermilk and dry ingredients to the wet mix, gently folding until everything is combined.
- Prep your bundt pan by generously brushing it with oil and dusting with granulated sugar. Pour in the batter.
- Bake for around 30 minutes (keep an eye on it!) until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Let the cake chill in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then carefully flip it out.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top, and you’re ready to savor the deliciousness!