Let’s take the classic party favorite, buffalo chicken dip, and give it a tasty twist. You’ve enjoyed my stuffed dinner roll recipes before, like the Everything Bagel Bites and Cheesy Pesto Buns, so why not stuff this creamy buffalo chicken dip into dinner rolls? The result is a heavenly combo of flavorful buffalo chicken dip enclosed in a soft dinner roll.
Buffalo Chicken Bombs
- 20 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
- ¾ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Begin by spraying a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray, placing the frozen dinner rolls about 2 inches apart. Let the rolls defrost on the prepared pan for 45-60 minutes until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and cream cheese until smooth. Add in chicken, cheese, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix well and chill for 30 minutes.
- Lightly spray hands with nonstick and press the dough into 3-inch circles. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, place 2-3 tablespoons of buffalo chicken dip in the center. Fold up each side to seal the dough. If the dough isn’t sticky enough, wet the edges with water.
- If baking immediately, cover with nonstick-sprayed saran wrap and let them rise for 30 minutes. If baking the next day, cover with saran wrap sprayed with nonstick and refrigerate. When ready to bake, let them come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or according to the dinner roll bag instructions. Place dough balls 2 inches apart on a parchment paper-lined or nonstick-sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, following the package instructions. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before indulging. Enjoy!