Introducing the delightful Biscoff Mousse, crafted with just two ingredients! No need to worry about adding extra sugar because the cookie butter brings its own sweetness. Picture this: little ramekins filled with this heavenly treat, and you even have the option to sprinkle more cookie butter and crushed cookies on top!
2-Ingredient Biscoff Mousse
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of Biscoff spread plus extra for topping
- Optional: Biscoff cookies for that extra garnish
- Grab a big bowl and blend the heavy cream and Biscoff spread until you get a smooth mixture with medium peaks. Be careful not to overbeat; we don’t want the mix to separate!
- Transfer the creamy goodness into a larger bowl or separate containers.
- Pop it in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until it’s refreshingly cool.
- Time to add the finishing touches! Sprinkle some extra Biscoff spread and, if you’re feeling fancy, throw in a few Biscoff cookies on top.
- Voila! Your Biscoff Mousse is ready to be enjoyed. Serve it up immediately and savor the deliciousness!