Check out this yummy Caramel Apple Chocolate Bark – a playful twist on the classic caramel-dipped apple! It’s like a flavor party of sweet and salty, and guess what? It’s super easy for the little ones to get involved and add their favorite toppings!
Caramel Apple Bark with Pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 cups of pretzel sticks
- 2 green apples peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup of caramel sauce
- Sea salt flakes for that extra pop
- Start by lining a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or using a double boiler, melt 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Zap it in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring each time until it’s all melty and mixed.
- Pour half of this chocolate-coconut goodness into your lined baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
- While it’s still soft, gently press 2 cups of pretzel sticks into the chocolate, arranging them neatly.
- Sprinkle those chopped green apple chunks from 2 green apples all over the pretzel sticks.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup of caramel sauce over the apple chunks and pretzels – yum!
- Now, go ahead and drizzle the remaining melted chocolate and coconut oil mixture on top of the caramel layer.
- Sprinkle sea salt flakes all over the bark for that fantastic sweet and salty vibe.
- Let it cool at room temperature until everything sets. If you’re in a hurry, pop it in the fridge.
- Once it’s set, use a knife or your hands to break the Caramel Apple Pretzel Bark into bite-sized pieces.
- Ready to devour! Serve it up right away or store it in the fridge in an airtight container for 1-2 days. Enjoy!