Treat yourself to the amazing blend of Biscoff cookies and classic tiramisu in this easy, no-bake dessert! Great for those who enjoy preparing desserts in advance.
This Biscoff Tiramisu puts a fun twist on the traditional Italian treat. With the rich, buttery flavor of Biscoff cookies, layers of creamy goodness, and a touch of espresso, every bite is pure bliss. Watch as the cookies soften and mix with the creamy layers, creating a delightful dance of textures and flavors that’ll make you want more.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Biscoff cookie butter
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup freshly brewed strong coffee or espresso cooled
- 2 packages Biscoff cookies
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- In a big bowl, mix heavy cream, sugar, Biscoff cookie butter, mascarpone cheese, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks using a hand or stand mixer.
- Dip 2 Biscoff cookies at a time into the cooled coffee or espresso, letting excess liquid drip off. Arrange them in a 9×9 baking dish to form a single layer.
- Spread half of the cream mixture over the cookie layer. Repeat the process by dipping another 2 cookies at a time in the espresso and creating a second layer on top of the cream.
- Finish by spreading the remaining cream mixture over the second cookie layer. Dust the top with cocoa powder.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to let the flavors meld and cookies soften.
- Before serving, cut into portions and savor the delicious Biscoff Tiramisu chilled.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Enjoy!