Hey there, sweet tooth! If you’re a fan of cinnamon rolls and Biscoff spread, you’ve got to give these rolls a whirl. Picture this: soft, fluffy rolls baked to golden perfection, topped with a heavenly mix of white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and some crushed Biscoff cookies – because, you know, we like to go all out! 😆😋
Ready to take your classic cinnamon rolls to the next level? Check out this super simple Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls recipe! These beauties are not only soft and fluffy but also come with a golden, tender perfection that’ll make your taste buds do a happy dance. And guess what? We’ve added a touch of decadence with chocolate chips and Biscoff cookies.
Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup cookie butter like Biscoff
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 large cinnamon roll biscuits think Grands
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup roughly chopped Biscoff cookies
- Preheat that oven to a cozy 350°F.
- Melt the butter in a 10-12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add in the sugar, cream, cookie butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Give it a good stir until everything becomes best buds.
- Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for a minute to thicken the magic.
- Take the skillet off the heat and transfer half of this deliciousness to a bowl. Set it aside for now.
- Arrange those cinnamon rolls in a single layer over the caramel goodness in the skillet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the rolls are fluffy and golden brown.
- Out of the oven they come! Immediately pour that reserved caramel on top, followed by a sprinkle of chocolate chips and Biscoff cookie goodness.
- Let it cool a bit, then dive in and enjoy the deliciousness!