Get ready to fall in love with these scrumptious Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls – your new go-to dessert that’s a breeze to whip up! With just five ingredients, these rolls are the epitome of gooey, sticky, and sweet perfection!
Apple Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 1/2 tubes of large cinnamon rolls each cut into quarters
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 apples peeled and chopped into cubes
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a 13×9 baking dish.
- Slice the cinnamon rolls into quarters and arrange half of the dough in a single layer at the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the chopped apples on top.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine butter, heavy cream, brown sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the sauce darkens and thickens.
- Pour half of the caramel sauce over the cinnamon rolls and apples.
- Place the remaining dough on top and pour the rest of the caramel over the mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the cinnamon rolls turn golden and fluffy.
- Store these delightful treats at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the fridge for up to 5 days.